Make plans now to attend one or more of the Department's Fall 2011 Educational Seminars. Topics included are:
- Nebraska Sales and Use Tax (all locations);
- Microenterprise Tax Credit (all locations);
- Agri-Business (in Grand Island and McCook);
- Construction Contractors (in Chadron, Lincoln, Columbus, Lexington, North Platte, Sidney, Scottsbluff, and Norfolk);
- Nonprofit Organizations (in Auburn and Fremont); and
- Manufacturing Machinery and Equipment (in Omaha).
Sessions are planned all across the state throughout September and October.